Monday, October 1, 2007

Wish me luck as I wave you good bye!

Tonight the school bid the Matric's 2007 farewell, this was not their formal dance, but just a function to wish them luck with the finals and the road ahead.

Please excuse the quality, I did not use a flash at all, and I were sitting in the audience.



Juan, Jessica's boyfriend for the past two years, and also head boy 2007. What a sweet sweet boy
Headmaster Mr Bohmer

Juan and Jessica for the last time in their school uniforms

Phewww, 1 down, 3 more to go!

3 comments:

Tanja said...

I can't believe it's that time of year already!

I bet you can't believe where the time has gone :)

Fiona's photo a day said...

This must be so bittersweet for you Suz...your oldest is matriculating.
She is beautiful!!!

Glou said...

She's such a beautiful girl.