Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Finishing off






Finishing off a project I started ages ago ...... I loved doing it, it was so different from the usual pink/blue orders. But, I've decided, this will be the last. I've got such limited time on my hands, it is unfair to clients. Unfortunately my broken elbow has set me back on this one as well, but I'll be sending it off towards the end of the week. Thank you H for being so patient.

I've been working tonight, whilst G was doing all my compulsory on line courses that has to be finished by Friday *blush*

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you are so talented, it's gorgeous!

Fiona's photo a day said...

You realy are a lady of many talents Suz. What a pity you don't have more time on your hands because your work is beautiful :)

Tanja said...

Oh my, that is beautiful. You are so talented!

Glou said...

Wow! It's lovely.

Unknown said...

oh wOw suz! wOw! that is sooo special!